Mazda 323 Turbo Forum

ff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackha

in Fahrzeugvorstellungen 29.07.2019 07:56
von Bellroll33 (gelöscht)

P.A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs to get back on track. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. Fake Vans Free Shiping . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. Fake Vans Outlet . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. http://www.fakevans.com/fake-vans-toy-story/ .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Fake Vans From China . According to a report from ESPN, sources said Manuels college coach Jimbo Fisher told teams he didnt think Manuel had the tools to be an NFL starter. Fake Vans For Sale . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.John Ferguson Jr. has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel. The Bruins also announced that Scott Bradley has been promoted to assistant general manager and Ryan Nadeau promoted to director of hockey operations and analytics, per a team release. Ferguson was named general manager of the Toronto Maple Leafs in August, 2003, taking the job over from Pat Quinn who remained on as team coach. He would remain Leafs GM after the cancellation of the 2004--05 season due to a lockout and would fire Quinn after the Leafs failed to make the playoffs the following season.dddddddddddd He was dismissed as Leafs GM in January, 2008 after failing to lead the Leafs to the playoffs in the two seasons following the lockout. He was replaced by Cliff Fletcher on an interim basis before the Leafs hired Brian Burke in November of that year. In the years since leaving Toronto, Ferguson has served as the director of pro scouting with the Sharks. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Manne9
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 785 Themen und 2342 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (16.06.2019 18:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen