Mazda 323 Turbo Forum

all talking about the trade and I joked that I

in Fahrzeugvorstellungen 02.09.2019 03:49
von Bellroll33 (gelöscht)

PARIS - Striker Mario Mandzukic scored a hat trick as Spanish champion Atletico Madrid thrashed Olympiakos 4-0 to reach the Champions League knockout phase on Wednesday, while Arsenal also went through with a convincing 2-0 win against Borussia Dortmund thanks to another superb goal from Alexis Sanchez.Bayer Leverkusen likewise advanced despite a 1-0 home defeat to Monaco.Elsewhere, Real Madrid notched a 15th straight win as Cristiano Ronaldo grabbed his 71st Champions League goal in a 1-0 win at FC Basel, whilst Liverpools defensive woes surfaced again in a 2-2 away draw at Bulgarian side Ludogorets.Five-time European champion Liverpool, which has four points, is two behind Basel in Group B and hosts the Swiss side next.Meanwhile, Italian champion Juventus steered itself to within touching distance of qualifying with an assured 2-0 win at Swedish side Malmo.Midfielder Claudio Marchisio found Fernando Llorente with an astute pass and the Spanish striker finished coolly for his third goal in three games. Juve sealed the win when star midfielder Paul Pogba released Carlos Tevez for the second.Atletico, last seasons runner-up to Real, has 12 points in Group A and Juve has nine. They meet in Turin in two weeks. Olympiakos has six points.We withstood Malmos pressure in the first half but we improved after the break, Marchisio said.Ronaldos goal bought him level with former Madrid great Raul Gonalez, but three behind record-holder Lionel Messi of bitter rival Barcelona.France striker Karim Benzema set up Ronaldo near the penalty spot in the 35th minute for his 26th club goal in all competitions.Liverpool coach Brendan Rodgers was under pressure after a run of four straight defeats and things did not look like improving when Spanish midfielder Dani Abalo put Ludogorets ahead in the third minute.Rickie Lambert levelled for Liverpool and midfielder Jordan Henderson turned in Raheem Sterlings pass to make it 2-1 before the break.But when Ludogorets forced a late corner, Liverpools defenders remained static, allowing Georgi Terziev to nod past goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.The pressure will alleviate on Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger as the Gunners reached the knockout stages for the 15th straight season.Its not easy to be consistent so I am very proud of that, Wenger said. We want more.Arsenal went ahead in the second minute through inexperienced striker Yaya Sanogos first competitive goal for the North London club. Sanchez then curled a delightful shot into the bottom corner from 20 yards out for his ninth goal in eight games.We were overrun by Arsenal in the first ten minutes, Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan said. It was a deserved defeat.Arsenal has 10 points and is two behind Dortmund in Group D.In the groups other match, Anderlecht qualified for the Europa League by beating Galatasaray 2-0, with defender Chancel Mbemba scoring twice.In Group C, Monaco and Zenit St. Petersburg are vying to qualify.Leverkusen, which has nine points, was sure to advance because Zenit beat Benfica 1-0 in the earlier match thanks to Portugal midfielder Dannys winner.Monaco has eight points and Zenit has seven.Substitute Lucas Ocampos got Monacos goal after good work from forward Dimitar Berbatov.Monaco next hosts Zenit and Leverkusen goes to Benfica. Jim McMahon Womens Jersey . He was with the New York Jets in 2011 when the NFL locked out their players after they failed to agree on a new contract. Willy went undrafted but was given a look by four NFL teams before heading north. Brian Urlacher Youth Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-dick-butkus-bears-jersey/ .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Akiem Hicks Jersey . -- C.J. Wilson parked his car and laughed while signing autographs for faceless fans who handed bats, balls and cards to the pitcher from the other side of a brick wall. Roquan Smith Womens Jersey . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance.The Montreal Canadiens will be facing some major adversity over the next little while, as the amount of players out with injuries keeps piling up. The latest name added to the growing list is Brandon Prust, who is out four weeks with a right shoulder injury. The positive thing that comes when dealing with injuries is that it now opens the door to new players to prove themselves and that is exactly what Patrick Holland is hoping to do. Holland, along with Michael Blunden, were recalled from Hamilton and joined the group at practice today. Tomorrow night, Holland will make his regular season NHL debut against the Edmonton Oilers. "Growing up I wanted to be Jerry Seinfeld, but becoming a professional hockey player is a pretty awesome alternative" Holland said with a big smile on his face. The 21-year-old forward from Lethbridge, Alberta has a great sense of humour, and made quite a few media members crack up with his one-liners today. He was drafted 193 overall in the 2010 by the Calgary Flames. Holland joined the Canadiens as part of that unusual Mike Cammalleri trade which was made mid-game against the Boston Bruins in 2012. At that time, Holland, playing in the WHL for the Tri-City Americans, was in Vancouver as Tri-City was preparing to play the Vancouver Giants the following night. Oddly enough he just so happened to be watching the Habs-Bruins&nbssp;game in his hotel room.dddddddddddd When he was on his way to the team dinner it was announced that Cammalleri was traded to the Calgary Flames, but did not say for who. "When I got to the restaurant my teammates and I were all talking about the trade and I joked that I was part of it. Maybe five or 10 minutes after I made that joke, my phone rang and I saw it was the Calgary Flames calling" he said. It was Jay Feaster, the general manager of the Flames, calling to tell him he had been traded to Montreal. Holland, who turned pro last season, has been enjoying his time with the Canadiens organization. "I feel very comfortable here, I know a lot of these guys from playing in Hamilton and from training camp a few weeks ago" Holland said on the eve of his NHL debut. Brendan Gallagher is one of those players he knows well. He lived with him, along with prospect Morgan Ellis, in Hamilton for the first half of the season last year. Growing up, Holland was a fan of the Edmonton Oilers and his favorite player was Ales Hemsky. "It will be a very cool experience getting to play against him tomorrow" Holland said. Unfortunately, his parents will not be able to make it to Montreal for tomorrows game, but he will have his cousin, who attends Queens University in Kingston come to town to see him play. ' ' '

nach oben springen
lockDas Thema wurde geschlossen.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Manne9
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 785 Themen und 2342 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (16.06.2019 18:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen