Mazda 323 Turbo Forum

he New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Th

in Fahrzeugvorstellungen 02.09.2019 04:25
von Bellroll33 (gelöscht)

TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in the NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Maury Wills Womens Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Kenta Maeda Womens Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Chris-Taylor-dodgers-jersey/ .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. Enrique Hernandez Dodgers Jersey . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year. Maury Wills Dodgers Jersey . -- The Vancouver Whitecaps remained unbeaten with a scoreless draw at the New England Revolution on Saturday.LA MOLINA, Spain - Canadas Dominique Maltais capped her snowboard cross season title by winning the final World Cup of the season on Saturday. Maltais, from Petite-Riviere-St-François, Que., overtook and held off Lindsey Jacobellis to edge out the American and win the womens final under sunny skies in the Pyrenees mountains. Raffaella Brutto of Italy finished third after Yuka Fujimori of Japan crashed. Maltais, who won the silver medal at the Sochi Olympics, finished the season with 5,400 points. Jacobellis was next with 3,760, followed by Alexandra Jekova of Bulgaria with 2,850. "I knew that the crystal globe was waiting for me already," Maltais said. "But I love what I do, so I really wanted to end the season on a good way. Im very happy about my careers fifth title." Maltais called it a "great race on a great course." "It was tight racing from quarter-finals through finals," she said. "I pushed myself a lot because I wanted to finish the season with a big win." Paul Berg of Germany earneed his first career individual win.dddddddddddd Berg rode flawlessly to finish ahead of Olympic silver medallist Nikolay Olyunin, with Spaniard Regino Hernandez coming third after he and Calgarys Christopher Robanske slowed each other down early in the descent. On Friday, Omar Visintin of Italy claimed the mens season title when Australian Jarryd Hughes, the only rider with a chance to overtake Visintin in the standings, failed to qualify. Visintin didnt advance beyond Saturdays quarter-finals. Olympic champion Pierre Vaultier of France fell early in the round of 16. Berg and Robanske both moved ahead of Hughes in the standings. Bergs win lifted him into second place to end the season with 2,150 points, behind Visintins 3,076. Robanske ended the campaign in third with 2,120. "Im speechless," Berg said. "Yesterday, I was happy about my good result in the qualifications. Today, I just wanted to go for it and challenge the big names. I never thought about winning a World Cup this season. Its still such a surprise." ' ' '

nach oben springen
lockDas Thema wurde geschlossen.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Manne9
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 785 Themen und 2342 Beiträge.
Besucherrekord: 21 Benutzer (16.06.2019 18:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen